Frequently Asked Questions
directpaydayloans.net is a matching service which submits your inquiry to its network of lenders. There is no cost for submitting an inquiry. The fees and rates are quoted directly by the lender which is matched to your profile. directpaydayloans.net is not a lender and will not provide you or anyone else with lending services.
It is understandable for new customers to have questions about directpaydayloans.net which is why we have compiled the most common questions into this FAQ. If you have any question not answered in this FAQ we'll be glad to answer them. All you've got to do is to contact us and allow some time to receive an email response.
Any questions pertaining to loan payments, application status and extensions etc need to be directed to the lender to whom you submitted your application to. Once your application has been submitted on the lender's website you'll receive the lender's contact info.
- What is a payday loan or cash advance?
- Who can qualify for a cash advance or payday loan?
- What amount can I get?
- How is the money given?
- If I have bankruptcy or bad credit can I still get the loan?
- How long will it take?
- Will I need a printer or fax machine?
- What is the cost?
- If I have an outstanding cash advance loan is it possible to get a new one?
- When and how do I repay this loan?
- What happens if I'm late with repayment?
- How is my private information to be protected?
- When can I get another loan?
- Is an extension possible on repaying my loan? And how many extensions can I get?
- What happens if I'm not able to repay my loan?
- What is a payday loan or cash advance?This is a short term loan aimed at helping people who need some extra cash prior to their pay day. The amount here is often between $100 and $1000.
- Who can qualify for a cash advance or payday loan?
- Be employed in your current position for around 90 days at least
- Be older than 18 years of age, be a US citizen or a permanent resident
- You should have a salary of $1000 each month after tax deductions
- Have a valid email address, work phone number and home phone.
- What amount can I get?You can get anywhere from $100 to $1000. The approved amount will be predetermined by the lender.
- How is the money given?Once your cash advance has been approved the money is wired electronically to a checking account of choice.
- If I have bankruptcy or bad credit can I still get the loan?Yes you can still get it despite bounced checks, charge offs, bankruptcy and also credit related issues.
- How long will it take?It can take as few as just 2 minutes to fill out the inquiry form. you'll get your loans within 1 or few business days.
- Will I need a printer or fax machine?You should have printer in order to print out the loan documents. Also the lender who receives your inquiry will also need for you to fax over the information to them. Information such as your bank statement and a pay stub will need to be faxed over. If you do not have a fax machine you can always use ones available at Office Max, Kinkos, Mail Boxes, Stables etc.
- What is the cost?There is no cost to use directpaydayloans.net matching service. The fees of the loan will vary depending on the amount and the lender. The lender will notify you of the exact fees for the loan once on their website. However, please bear in mind that cash advance loans have been designed with emergency needs in mind and will be lower in terms of expense as compared to late charges, check fees etc. which you may incur if you are late with payments.
- If I have an outstanding cash advance loan is it possible to get a new one?Yes you may qualify, even if you have another outstanding loan you can still qualify. But you'll need to be sure to disclose this outstanding loan to the lender.
- When and how do I repay this loan?Both the loan fees and the amount is withdrawn directly from your checking account once the due date has been reached. You will not have to think twice about it! This saves you from having to visit any store. An extension can be requested by contacting your lender prior to the due date. But there will be additional fees which apply to the extension.
- What happens if I'm late with repayment? There are different policies followed by different lenders in our network. It is advised that you review the policies pertaining to late payment often found in the lender's documentation prior to inserting your e-signature on that document. However, many states have laws that dictate how much lenders are allowed to charge for late payment.
- When can I get another loan?Usually after 2 hours you can apply again. However, if you have already previously been approved for a loan then ensure that this info has been disclosed to the lender.
- Is an extension possible on repaying my loan? And how many extensions can I get?The state laws on this differ and dictate if a lender can grant you an extension often referred to as a 'rollover'. While some states allow for multiple rollovers, others do not allow it at all. You should ask your lender about anything concerning rollovers / extensions. Also make sure to contact your lender with an extension request prior to the due date of your payment. If you do not do it in time the lender will charge you additional fee and ask for immediate payment of the remaining balance. Also additional fees and other charges may be levied on you if you default.
- What happens if I'm not able to repay my loan?Lenders are always determined to pursue collections after the due date of their accounts to the fullest legal extent. You may have to face criminal charges and additional fees if you do not repay on time.
Most lenders have the following requirements to be approved:
- You should be employed at your preset job for a good 90 days.
- You should be a US citizen, or a permanent resident over the age of 18.
- You should have an income of around $1000 a month after tax deductions.
- You will also need a checking account which is in your name.
- You should provide working work and home phone numbers.
- You should provide a working email address.
Quick Inquiry Process
A lender that you have been matched with will receive your inquiry within seconds. Lender will then contact you and will require additional information such as your fax number in order to fax you a few things and for you to fax them a few things such as your pay stub etc.
Send Cash Directly to You
After lender has been approved your application the loan will then be transferred to your checking account.
Private and Secure
We make use of the most secure and advanced encryption technology in order to protect your private data.
The loan fees and the loan will be withdrawn automatically from your checking account when it is due, so you do not have to do anything.
There are numerous cash advance lenders who are a part of our network but follow different late payment policies. It is up to you to read through and understand their policies prior to appending a digital signature in order to constitute your legal obligation to pay back the loan. However, the state laws in some places will determine how much late fees a lender can charge.
The state laws will determine if a lender can grant a rollover or an extension. There are some states that allow many rollovers and there are some that forbid this practice all together.
People who are late with their payment actually permit the lender to charge them late fees and make a request for immediate payment of the balance amount. If the person defaults, he or she is subjected to more fees as previously described in the agreement they signed. You should calculate your repayment before accepting the loan. Even though these loans are convenient they can cause lots of distress if not repaid.
Lenders belonging to Community Financial Services Association of America have been permitted to provide borrowers with an extended payment plan once every 12 months.
Lenders which are a part of directpaydayloans.net's network will pursue collections after the due date has passed to the fullest extent of the law. There will be criminal charges in addition to fees which could apply if the loan is not repaid.
However, if the lender is a part of CFSA you'll be saved being levied criminal charges on.
2 Step Method
Just hit the 'Apply Now' button and find out how easy it can be!